- What are the school hours?
- What should I complete before school starts?
- When is school closed?
- What days will St. Rose High School be closing early?
- Why doesn't St. Rose High School have 12:30pm bussing every time on an Early Dismissal?
- When will we receive our bus assignment?
- Where is the school supply lists?
- St. Rose has a lot of "platforms" what are they all for?
- Where do I see my child's grades and attendance?
- How do I login to Genesis Parent Portal?
- How do I access Google Classroom as a parent?
- I think I missed an email from the school, how can I check?
- What does the Cafe serve each day?
- How do I add money to my child's lunch account?
- Who is allowed to leave campus for lunch?
- What's the best way to stay connected to events and happenings?
- I heard St. Rose has a new mobile app. Where do I download it?
- When is Back to School Night?
- When are school photos?
- My son/daughter lost their school ID, access card, and/or lanyard. How do they get it replaced?
- How can parents get involved?
- Who is in charge of what at St. Rose High School?
- When do new students get their lanyard, ID, and Access Card?
- My senior would like to drive to school, what do we need to do?
- What happens if school closes early in the case of an emergency?
- Do you have a list of important dates for parents to know?
- How do I contact my child's teacher?
- Who is my child's Guidance Counselor?
- Who do I contact for help with........?
Need to print on your BYOD?
All BYOD devices must be registered with the technology department.