Tickets are on sale now for St. Rose High School's Fall Drama! Visit srhs.booktix.com to order "Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery" tickets in advance. Showtimes: November 1 @ 7:30pm, November 2 @ 2:00pm and 7:30pm.
Welcome to the Parent Portal. This is your launch page to everything St. Rose.
WINTER SPORTS SIGNUP IS NOW OPEN
Signup closes on 11/1
Summer 2019 Email Communications
The following emails have been sent this summer:
Class of 2023 & Parents:
You're Invited to join your freshman classmates on a field trip to Philadelphia!
Date: Friday, November 15, 2019
Depart St. Rose approximately 7:15 AM on Academy buses
Museum of the American Revolution
National Constitution Center
Philadelphia Observation Deck
Returning back to St. Rose by 4:00 PM
The total cost for the trip is $85 (including transportation and entrance fees to the Museum of the American Revolution, the National Constitution Center, the Observation Deck, and lunch)
Students are to wear their walk-a-thon t-shirts. They should wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking around. Bring jackets and gloves according to the weather.
- Italian Sub, with a bag of chips, a piece of fresh fruit, cookie, bottled water
- Turkey Sub, with a bag of chips, a piece of fresh fruit, cookie, bottled water
- Vegetable Sub, with a bag of chips, a piece of fresh fruit, cookie, bottled water
- Ham & Cheese Sub, with a bag of chips, a piece of fresh fruit, cookie, bottled water
- PB&J Uncrustables, with a bag of chips, a piece of fresh fruit, cookie, bottled water
Please submit paperwork and check in an envelope with your name and homeroom on it
Enclosed in the envelope please have:
- Paperwork filled out
- Check – made payable to "St. Rose High School"
- Please select the item you want for lunch on the envelope
Return to your homeroom teacher no later than October 11, 2019
Please see Ms. Supon in room 603 or email email@example.com if you have any questions!
Dear Class of 2022 & Parents:
On Friday, November 15, 2019 the sophomore class will take a field trip to Chelsea Piers in NYC for an educational scenic cruise of New York Harbor and a team building experience at Chelsea Piers Field House. This is an educational trip designed to enhance learning and provide an opportunity for the students to bond as a class.
Interested in coming along? Here's the next steps:
Mail or send in the completed form and a check for $145 made out to, "St. Rose High School" before 10/15/19.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to this exciting trip to the Big Apple!
Junior Class Trip Information & Permission Form
Your Junior Class officers would like to extend this invitation to you to come join us for a memorable, fun time on our Junior Class Trip!
Please Note: All St. Rose rules and regulations apply
o Date: Thursday November 14, 2019
o Depart St. Rose approximately 3:45 PM on Academy buses
▪ Planet Hollywood for dinner
▪ Minskoff theater to see the Lion King 8:00 Show
o Returning back to St. Rose by 11:45 PM
o The total cost for the trip is $217 (including transportation, dinner, Broadway ticket, gratuity, and taxes)
o Students can bring cash with them to purchase any souvenirs/snacks
● Dress Code:
o You may dress down. Please follow guidelines in the agenda. Students are encouraged to dress professionally since you
are attending a Broadway show. Jeans, khakis, a nice sweater or shirt is acceptable. Girls may NOT wear any skirts.
Please dress according to the weather!
● Planet Hollywood:
o You will have your choice of Classic Hamburger or Cheeseburger served with fries, Chicken Caesar Salad, Six Cheese
Chicken & Macaroni, Chicken Tenders served with fries. Dessert: Brownie Delight. Beverages: Unlimited Soft Drinks.
(Gluten free available upon request, please email JMiller@srhsnj.com with any food allergy concerns.)
● Minskoff Theater: Lion King
o The theater is down the street from Planet Hollywood (we will be walking). The show will begin at 8:00 PM it has a run
time of 2 hours and 30minutes including one 15 minute intermission. Once you are seated, please remain seated.
● All Juniors will have off from school on Friday November 15, 2019.
● Please submit paperwork and check in an envelope with your name and homeroom on it!
● Enclosed in the envelope please have:
1) Paperwork filled out
2) Insurance Card (copy)
3) Check – made payable to “St. Rose High School”
● Return to Mrs. Miller in Convocation or in room 402 no later than October 10!!!!
● Please see Mrs. Miller in room 402 if you have any questions!