Dear St. Rose High School Community:
With the long winter finally behind us, the St. Rose High School Community looks forward to celebrating Easter with hearts filled with hope and joy. Regardless of where we are in our lives or what is happening in the world, Easter reminds us that Christ has won the final victory over suffering and death. This knowledge sustains us through the reflection and repentance of Lent, such that when Jesus rises on Easter morning, we emerge as well — renewed and replenished by the hope that comes with a risen Savior. Because we live in hope, we have the confidence to envision a bright future.
For St. Rose High School, that includes:
- Seussical the Musical - April 29, 30, May 1
- Spring Art Show and Concert - 5/19
- May Class Trips for Underclassmen
- Juniors to Six Flags Great Adventure - 5/31
- Sophomore Trip to NYC - River Cruise & FieldHouse - 5/25
- Freshmen Trip to iPlay America - 5/25
- Class of 2022 Activities/Events
- Senior Breakfast/College Collage Project - 5/13
- Seniors Last Day - 5/20
- Senior Prom - 5/24
- Senior Picnic - 5/26
- Baccalaureate Mass Practice - 5/31
- Baccalaureate Mass - 6/2
- Senior Awards - 6/2
- Commencement Ceremonies for the Class of 2022 - 6/7
- Grand Opening of our STREAM Center (Makerspace) - Summer '22
and an exciting return in the fall for our Centennial Class, the Class of 2023's senior year. We hope you will join us to celebrate the achievements and talents of our students and faculty.
Our hope guides us in making the right decisions now
so that we can achieve the future we imagine. As ever, our success as a Private Catholic Co-Ed High School rests in all of our hands.
In this holy season of renewal and rebirth, the O'Halloran family wishes you and your family a Happy Easter and a blessed springtime.
Vice-Principal of Academics