Getting to and from St. Rose
Students must complete an application for private school transportation form. St. Rose will submit this form to your local school district. Busing decisions are made by your local Board of Education. St. Rose does not make decisions regarding busing, but facilitates the application process and counts on full parental cooperation to secure the best services for your child.
- All students must complete and submit a transportation form whether or not they ride a bus.
- To be eligible for busing, a student must live more than 2½ miles and less than 20 miles from the school.
- If a student meets the criteria for busing eligibility, but does not receive busing, aid in lieu of transportation will be provided.
- Students using the bus must observe safety rules. Violations of safety rules result in suspension of bus privileges.
- Students may only ride on their assigned buses. St. Rose cannot grant permission for a student to ride another bus.
Please contact Ms. Jessica Drews at (732) 681-2858 ext. 721 for answers to questions regarding bus transportation. firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Rose High School is located just one block from the Belmar stop on the NJ Transit North Jersey Coast line.
Students may be dropped off in the morning or picked up in the afternoon along Main Street or 8th Avenue. Please do not pull into the parking lot to drop students off or pick them up as this presents a safety hazard for other students.
Please assist the neighborhood by driving respectfully and by maintaining quiet and cleanliness.