- Complete a St. Rose High School Application
- Submit grades and test scores
- Send cover letter
- Schedule an Interview
- When should I apply?
- When do I receive my class schedule?
- How do I order my uniform?
- How do I sign up for clubs?
- Can I try out for sports?
- When do I get my bus information?
- How do I know what books/supplies to purchase?
- Are transfer student eligible for Financial Aid?
Transfer students can apply throughout the year. The current school's academic schedule may affect the transfer process.
No transfers will be accepted after February 1, 2018 for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year should apply after the 2nd marking period grades have been submitted.
Books are purchased, borrowed or uploaded on the iPad. When the schedule is completed, information will be available about which books will need to be purchased.
When the schedules are released the teacher’s web spaces will be activated. Teachers will post a supply list to their web space. Supplied and books must be purchased before the first day of classes.