New Admissions Procedure: Personal Conversation with Director of Admissions
St. Rose High School is thinking of everyone during this difficult time for our community with the coronavirus epidemic and wish you and your family the best in health and safety. Due to the school's indefinite closure status, we are unable to conduct in-person, on-site open houses, tours, or visits with you and your child. However, we still want to meet you -- just on the phone now. Mrs. Bedford can be reached at
As part of our "new" process, please take some time to read through our website, in specific the Admissions, About, Academics, and School Life sections to better acquaint yourself with our history, program and student profile.
You can also begin to complete the online application. Once submitted, the Admissions Committee will review your child's application. If it's an appropriate fit, we will proceed to a telephone interview.
Again, thank you for your understanding and flexibility during this difficult time. We hope to hear from you soon.
Our phone conversations will include the following information:
- Discussion with Director of Admissions
- Learn about the students we serve
- Understand our approach and methods, and how we integrate them into every class
- Discussion of the campus layout: Academic Building & Arts, Music, and Movement Building
- Find out about our co-curricular activities, enrichment courses, athletics, fun school traditions, and school life
- Discover how students who graduate from our school are awarded on average over $200,000+ of scholarships towards higher education.
Choosing the right high school is critical. Finding the right fit is key. If you want something different…something more…then St. Rose is the place for you.
At St. Rose, we teach our students to push the envelope, to look beyond themselves, and to discover all the amazing things that lie waiting for them, outside of their comfort zones. Here, students come together from all walks of life, with new things to learn, new people to understand, new worlds to explore.
And the best part?
Everyone is doing it together, so no one is ever alone. In fact, students at St. Rose become part of a community that continually dares to try something different—to reach higher and go farther on their Journey to Greatness.