Becoming a St. Rose Graduate
Academic requirements for admission exist for certain courses at St. Rose High School. No student may take a course without fulfilling these qualifications. Because the school schedules for a school year in the previous spring, the student's first semester marks determine placement for the following year. Placement rests on past performance and, in some cases, standardized testing. See the 2017-18 Course Selection Guide for greater detail and course descriptions.
|Social Studies||3 years|
|Physical Education/Health/Driver's Education||2.5 years|
|World Language||2 years|
|Fine or Performing Arts||1 year|
|Retreat||1 each year|
- Elective courses are required for a total of 138 credits in order to graduate.
- SRHS requires a specific service component as a graduation requirement.
- College acceptance is required to graduate.
- Students must register for seven courses each semester.
- Each student must have an assigned lunch period.All Seniors must apply and be accepted into college.
*St. Rose High School requires 2 years of a world language but strongly encourages 3 or more.