Welcome and thank you for your interest in a position at St. Rose High School!
St. Rose High School is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive community. We believe that all members of our community - faculty, staff, students, administrators, parents, trustees, and alumni - are responsible for an awareness of and ongoing dialogue around diversity and inclusion issues of race, gender, sexual orientation, privilege, religion, physical ability, and family structure, as well as for enhancing the school's mission to produce graduates who are intellectually competent, open to growth, religious, loving and committed to doing justice.
St. Rose High School is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
St. Rose High School, a Catholic, co-educational, college preparatory high school located in Belmar, NJ is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
St. Rose High School maintains a substitution list for per diem opportunities. When possible, we attempt to make calls prior to the morning of an absence. All substitute teachers must
- Complete an interview with an administrator
- Complete Virtus training
- Have fingerprints on file with St. Rose High School.
Interested candidates please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Perform all aspects of AP including vendor invoice, obtaining proper approvals, coding and input to the accounting system
- Preparing and paying vendor invoices
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper files including paid/unpaid invoices, vendor statements, etc
- Reconcile vendor statements and invoices
- Review employee expense reports, ensuring approvals, coding and processing in the system
- Assist with clerical functions
- 2 years of A/P experience preferred
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in Quickbooks Online and MS Office Suite
Interested in joining the St. Rose High School team in the Finance Department and meet the criteria above? Send your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
"I love the St. Rose community, it's a great place to work and make a difference." Michael Falgares